October 27, 2021
Virtual Instructor Led-Training
Business Resilience & Innovation in the Pandemic Era
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Workforce Services is offering a FREE business education series for Frederick County business owners, executives, HR specialists, and employees! All can benefit from this high-level, value-added professional training to streamline processes, build strategic plans and develop effective practices during the pandemic and beyond.
The professional series will include an engaging and interactive three-hour session each month. These sessions will be taught by certified instructors and business professionals who will pass along relevant, meaningful content, and advice to make your business more successful.
You do not have to attend each session in the series to participate - but space is limited, so sign up while you can!
How can businesses and organizations navigate the uncertainty and ever-evolving circumstances of the pandemic? While there are no quick fixes, developing tools for resilience and innovation is critical for businesses and organizations to thrive through rapid change. Even during challenge, there is opportunity for re-invention, deepening relationships with customers and vendors and strengthening systems and processes.
In this interactive and practical seminar, attendees will:
- Identify areas for innovation, growth and renewal while strengthening core business areas.
- Identify business model strength and vulnerabilities and create a plan to mitigate risk.
- Engage in strategic planning to maintain momentum and promote sustainability.
- Create a basic crisis response plan.
- Learn tips for self-care and care for employees and staff.