May 18, 2022
Virtual - Your desktop, laptop, iPad phone
Frederick County Workforce Services: Business Education Series - Recruitment for the Small Business
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
This course will help managers deal with the challenges of attracting and recruiting new employees. Topics include understanding the challenges of the current labor market, reviewing ways to develop a recruitment strategy and increasing recruitment effectiveness.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the key factors influencing the current labor market
2. Review steps to design an effective recruitment strategy
3. Explore methods to attract new talent/employees
4. Understand the importance of Interview preparation
5. Review examples of current tools to assist with recruiting.