Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. Please let Public Works know if you see damage to a public sidewalk in the City. We will address the issue promptly. If this is an urgent problem or is after hours please report it immediately to the switchboard at 301-600-1160.

  2. Method of Contact: If the inspector needs moreinformation, what is the best method to contact you?*
  3. *Anonymous submissions will not allow DPW officials to contact you for additional information or for access to view the property and in some cases may result in the case being "unfounded".
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.