Each December, Mayor O'Connor and The Board of Aldermen host a conversation with the Frederick County Delegation to discuss the legislative priorities of The City of Frederick. The 2021 event will take place Monday, December 13, 2021 at 9AM. The agenda will include conversations on:
- Transportation (Infrastructure and Policy)
- Capital Funding
- Economic Inclusion
- Climate Solutions
How to view:
- Cable: Channel 99 (Closed captioning in English and Spanish available)
- Streaming: Channel 99 Online (Closed captioning in English available)
How to provide comments and feedback:
- Call 301-600-1213 during the meeting
- Comments will be limited to five minutes and offered during the public comment agenda item (per usual meeting protocols).
- Callers will be placed in a queue upon calling.
- Provide an e-comment at frederickmd.gov/ecomment