The City of Frederick’s office facilities will be closed on Monday, September 6, 2021, to observe Labor Day, and some service schedules will change.
- No payment required is at City garages and meters on Monday, September 6, 2021.
Residential Trash Collection
- There will be no trash collection service on Monday, September 6, 2021.
- If you usually set out your household trash on Sunday evening for Monday collection, please set your trash out on Monday evening for Tuesday collection.
- All other trash routes remain as scheduled.
Residential Yard Waste Collection
- There will be no yard waste collection on Monday, September 6, 2021.
- Monday yard waste collection will resume a regular schedule on Monday, September 13, 2021.
Business District Trash Collection
- Commercial Downtown Business trash will be collected on the regular schedule.
- Commercial Business Recycling Service (not residential): Recycling will not be collected on Monday, September 6, 2021. It will return to the regular schedule on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
- Residential Recycling: Refer to Frederick County Recycling holiday schedule at https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/1764/Recycling-Information
- The William Talley Fitness Center will be closed on Sunday, September 5, 2021, and Monday, September 6, 2021.
- Soup kitchen services will be operating on the regular schedule, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., on Monday, September 6, 2021.
- There will be no food distribution service on Monday, September 6, 2021. Services will resume Tuesday, September 7, 2021.