Due to Winter Storm Gail and the City's closure on Wednesday, December 16th, the Mayor and Board of Aldermen Workshop has been rescheduled for Wednesday, December 23, 2020, at 3PM.
The agenda for this workshop will include:
- Recognition of Employee Years of Service
- Discussion of Request to Reallocate Funds to Create New Traffic Engineer Position
- Discussion of the 2020 Comprehensive Plan
The Comprehensive Plan Workshop Topic Schedule has been adjusted slightly to accommodate.
- December 23, 2020 (3PM)
- Environmental Sustainability
- Historic Preservation
- Parks and Recreation
- January 13, 2021 (6PM)
- Community Character
- Economic Development
- Land Use Map
Additional workshops may be scheduled if deemed necessary by the Board of Aldermen or the Planning Department.
As a reminder, our public meetings remain in a virtual format due to COVID-19.
How to view:
How to provide comments and feedback:
- During the meeting: Call 301-600-1213.
- Comments will be limited to five minutes and offered during the public comment agenda item (per usual meeting protocols).
- Callers will be placed in a queue upon calling.
- Prior to the Meeting: Comment via Granicus
- To e-comment, an account must be created - it takes only a few moments!
- Commenting will be available until one hour prior to the meeting