On March 20, 2017 officers from Frederick Police Department conducted an Alcohol Compliance Checks of commercial establishments selling Alcohol products within the City of Frederick.
Frederick Police Officers, with the help of an underage volunteer, was able to check 10 businesses for compliance with state laws prohibiting the sale of alcohol products to minors. Of the 10 businesses checks, only two establishments sold alcohol products to the underage volunteer.
The 2 establishments that sold alcohol to the underage volunteer are:
- DJ Liquors - 1313 W. Patrick Street Suite C
-Snax- Old Farm - 2050 Yellow Springs Rd
The Frederick Police Department would like to thank the following business establishments for their compliance with state laws:
-Frederick Getgo -1000 W. Patrick St
- Golden Mile Tiger Mart - 1380 W. Patrick St.
- Hillcrest Wine & Spirits - 1090 W. Patrick St.
- Old Farm Liquors - 2190 Old Farm Dr.
- Washingtonian Express - 1395 W. Patrick St.
- Waverly Beer, Wine & Grocery- 45 Waverly Dr.
- Westridge Liquors - 1045 W. Patrick St.
- Anji Mart - 1170 W. Patrick St.
This operation was funded by the Frederick County Health Department Substance Abuse Prevention Services. Merchant training is available to help in complying with the law and employee training.
Released by: OFC. L. Sinay
For more information contact 301-600-7508