The following is an update on City streets that were closed due to high water.
CONTACT: Susan S. Harding, Public Information Officer, 301-600-1385
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Friday, May 16, 2014
Update - City Streets Closed Due to High Water
Frederick, MD – The following is an update on City streets that were closed due to high water.
• Highland Street from Monroe to East Church Street---OPEN
• West Patrick Street at Frederick High School road is closed
• Fleming Ave closed from Upper College Terr. to West College--OPEN
• West College closed from Carroll Park Way to West 2nd Street--OPEN
• Shookstown Road from Meadow Lane to Rosemont Ave.
• Rocky Spring Road closed due to high water--OPEN
• 5600 block of Butterfly Lane tree across the street
For more information, call the Department of Public Works at 301.600.1440.