The City of Frederick is pleased to announce the Downtown Holiday Parking Schedule for 2012. Parking decks and metered parking in Downtown Frederick are FREE on the following days:
CONTACT: Susan Harding, Public Information Officer, 301-600-1385
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Monday, November 19, 2012
Free Holiday Parking in Downtown Frederick
Frederick, MD -- The City of Frederick is pleased to announce the Downtown Holiday Parking Schedule for 2012. Parking decks and metered parking in Downtown Frederick are FREE on the following days:
• November 22nd, Thanksgiving Day and November 23rd, Frosty Friday
• Every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 8:00 AM Saturday to 6:00 AM on Monday through December 31st.
• New Year’s Day - Tuesday, January 1st
As a reminder to all patrons of the five City parking decks, payment should be made before returning to your vehicle at one of the pay stations located by each stairwell and the elevator in each parking deck. Payment may also be made with credit card in the exit lanes for your convenience.
The City of Frederick parking decks are located at:
• Church Street Parking Deck – 17 East Church Street
• Court Street Parking Deck – 2 South Court Street
• Carroll Creek Parking Deck – 44 East Patrick Street
• West Patrick Street Deck – 138 West Patrick Street
• East All Saints Street Deck - 125 East All Saints Street
When parking at the meters, coins may be used or you may now pay using your cell phone. To use the new Parkmobile system, customers can register for free at www.parkmobile.com or download the mobile app. This link can be found on The City of Frederick’s Homepage, www.cityoffrederick.com, under “Topics of Interest” and click on “Parkmobile/Pay by Cell Phone”.
The City of Frederick Parking Department is committed to providing safe, affordable, friendly and accessible parking to the community and wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday.