Property Revitalization Committee (PRC)
- 3 p.m.
- The 1st Monday of the Month
- Municipal Office Annex
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
- Tony Checchia, Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Ron Cramer, Community Development/Non-Profit Representative
- Jennifer Grove, Residential Real Estate Broker
- Ben MacShane, Aldermanic Liaison
- Noel Manalo, Land Use Attorney or Legal Representative
- Chuck Reeder, Banking/Financial Representative
- Moss Rutledge, Historic Preservationist
- Rose Thomas, Homeowner's Association (HOA) or Property Management Company Representative
- Joe Adkins - Deputy Director of Planning
- Mary Ford-Naill - Economic Development Manager
- Zack Kershner - Director of Public Works
- Brittany Parks - Manager of Code Enforcement
- Meredith Wivell - Fairmont Police Department, False Alarm Reduction Monitor
The Property Revitalization Committee (PRC) is an ad-hoc committee appointed by the Mayor to follow up on the work of the Blighted and Vacant Property Committee.
The PRC will provide inclusive, long-term solutions to address the issues of vacant and underutilized properties and those with significant or reoccurring outstanding code violations. This may include providing policy advice to the Board of Aldermen and recommendations to the Mayor regarding best practices for addressing problem properties and strategies for encouraging/requiring reasonable maintenance, reinvestment, and occupancy of underutilized and vacant properties.