William R. Diggs Memorial Swimming Pool
- William R. Diggs Memorial Swimming Pool is currently open with the following Swim Sessions available:
- Monday-Friday 4:00-5:15 PM, 5:45-7:00 PM
- Saturday 11:00 AM-1:00 PM, 1:30-3:30 PM, 4:00-6:00 PM
- Sunday 12:30-2:30 PM, 3:00-5:00 PM
- Pre-registration is encouraged and will continue through June 17th
- Walk-up Admissions are available if capacity limits allow.
- Walk-up admissions will adhere to established swim session times.
- Beginning June 18thnormal pool operations will resume with capacity limitations.
- Pre-registration will no longer be available.
- Normal Pool hours; Monday-Saturday 11:00 AM-8:00 PM, Sunday 12:30-8:00 PM
Edward P. Thomas Jr. Memorial Swimming Pool
- Edward P. Thomas Jr. Memorial Pool will open on June 18thwith capacity limitations.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 12:30-8:00 PM
- No outside group entry due to capacity limitations
- City Resident Pool Passes are currently on sale, Non-city Resident Pool Passes will go on sale on June 11th please visit www.cityoffrederickmd.gov/webtrac to purchase.
Pool Passes & Punch Cards
Tired of paying cash every time you visit the pool? Purchase your season pass or punch card and save money! You can pick yours up at the Recreation Department. They will also be on sale at both pools beginning on Memorial Day Weekend. Punch cards allow 12 visits.
|Pass Type||City Pass Cost||Non-City Pass Cost||City Punch Card Cost||Non-City Punch Card Cost|
|Single Parent Family||$120||$240||N/A||N/A|