- Human Resources
- Employee Benefits
The City of Frederick offers competitive benefits to eligible employees including a variety of insurance plan offerings and competitive paid leave offerings. View a summary of employee benefits (pdf) beginning 7/1/2023.
Insurance & Voluntary Benefits
- Dental Plans: Eligible City employees may choose from three dental insurance plans beginning 7/1/2023.
- Medical Plans: Eligible City employees may choose from three medical insurance plans through CIGNA. Medical Plans Comparison FY24
- Premium Rates effective July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023: FY23 Bi-Weekly Premium Rates
- Premium Rates effective July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024: Subject to budget approval.
* FY24 has 27 pay periods instead of 26 pay periods.
- Vision Plan: Eligible City employees may elect vision plan coverage through Eye Med.
Benefit Resources for City Employees and Retirees
MEDICAL BENEFIT RESOURCES: DENTAL BENEFIT RESOURCES: LIFE INSURANCE FORMS:
Medical Enrollment & Change Form Dental Enrollment Form The Standard - Beneficiary Form
OAPIN Benefit Summary FY 2023 DHMO Plan Summary
OAPIN Summary of Benefits & Coverage Make The Most Of Your Dental Plan Brochure EMPLOYEE VISION RESOURCES*:
OAP Benefit Summary FY 2023 DHMO How to Find a Dentist EyeMed Standard Plan Summary
OAP Summary of Benefits & Coverage DPPO Plan Summary EyeMed Premier Plan Summary
HSA Benefit Summary FY 2023 DPPO How to Find a Dentist EyeMed Enrollment/Change Form
HSA Summary of Benefits & Coverage *Vision applies to active employees only
Dependent Verification Document
Medical Plans Comparison Chart
FY24 BENEFIT RESOURCES AND DOCUMENTS:
OAPIN Benefit Summary FY 2024 Enhanced DPPO Plan Summary
OAP Benefit Summary FY 2024 DPPO Plan Summary
HSA Benefit Summary FY 2024 DHMO Plan Summary
OAPIN Benefits & Coverage FY 2024
OAP Benefits & Coverage FY 2024
HSA Benefits & Coverage FY 2024
Medical Plans Comparison FY24
WHCRA Annual Notice
WHCRA Enrollment Notice
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files: This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.