UPDATE - MARCH 17, 2020
On March 13th, the City of Frederick declared a State of Emergency and will be adjusting and adapting City operations accordingly. Due to these adjustments the City of Frederick Code Enforcement Department is closed until March 30th. Please continue to monitor the City’s webpage and the Code Enforcement webpage for updates.
The Code Enforcement office, in concert with the Mayor and Board, works diligently to improve the quality of life in Frederick through the proactive enforcement of laws and codes, such as the Property Maintenance Code, Frederick City Code, and the Land Management Code.
Paramount to our mission is our goal of making Frederick a desirable place to live and work as well as a memorable place for tourists to visit. If you have concerns or suggestions that can help improve your neighborhood or community, please let us know. Our office will respond and acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
Blighted Property Information
- Property Revitalization Committee
- Blighted Property and Watch Property List History
- Blighted Property Structure and Watchlist Presentation January 20, 2016 (PDF)
- Current Blighted Property and Watch Property List (PDF)
- Phase 1 - Commercial Property Recommendations Report (PDF)
- Phase 2 - Residential Property Recommendations Report (PDF)