Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA)
Zoning Board of Appeals Rules of Procedures
Please click here to view Rules of Procedures.
- 7 p.m.
- The 4th Tuesday of Every Month
- City Hall
101 N Court Street
Frederick, MD 21701
- ZBA Schedule (PDF) 2023-2024
Agendas, Minutes & Staff Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agenda & Staff Reports
- Jim Racheff - Chairman
04/19/2022 to 04/18/2025
- Lawrence Aronow - Vice Chairman
06/07/2022 to 06/06/2025
- Bob Sisson
06/09/2022 to 06/08/2025
- Dixon Hicks
02/04/2022 to 02/03/2025
- Gerrit Knaap
02/17/2023 to 02/16/2026
- Stephen Colar - Alternate
09/22/2023 to 09/21/2026
- Joseph A. Adkins, Deputy Director for Planning
- Gabrielle Collard, Division Manager of Current Planning
- Jennifer Van De Griek, Administrative Assistant
Rules of Procedure
Has the power to hear and determine appeals from refusal of building permits and/or use of land, to hear appeals where an error in the application of the zoning ordinances and regulations is charged. Permits exceptions to or variations from the zoning ordinance or regulations in accordance with the zoning ordinance or regulations. For more information, call 301-600-1499.
Join the Board
If you are interested in an appointment to a citizen board or commission, please complete the Commission Vacancy Application.