Zoning Board of Appeals
- The Board meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm at the City Hall located at 101 North Court Street.
- ZBA schedule
- ZBA Rules of Procedures
Agendas, Minutes & Staff Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Staff Reports are also available following approval.
- Joseph A. Adkins, Deputy Director for Planning
- Gabrielle Collard, Division Manager of Current Planning
- Jessica Murphy, Administrative Assistant
- Jim Racheff
- April 15, 2016 - April 14, 2019
- Steve West
- June 22, 2018 - June 21, 2021
- Shuan Butcher
- July 24, 2016 - July 23, 2019
- Kenneth Ying
- October 31, 2016 to October 30, 2019
- Lawrence Aronow
- April 17, 2016 – April 16, 2019
Has the power to hear and determine appeals from refusal of building permits and/or use of land, to hear appeals where an error in the application of the zoning ordinances and regulations is charged. Permits exceptions to or variations from the zoning ordinance or regulations in accordance with the zoning ordinance or regulations. For more information, call (301) 600-1499.