Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
June 19, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Conference Room C : Municipal Annex - 140 West Patrick Street
Calling all tri-state area Lenders and Business Owners -
Join us for this free informational seminar & networking event, which will provide:
1) Updates for MD, PA, and WV commercial lenders
2) An opportunity for businesses (and prospective businesses) to meet with Lenders on the spot!
• Commerce - Encourages private sector financing to small business in Maryland
• DHCD - Loan program for commercial and mixed-use real estate development projects
• USDA - Committed to the future of Rural Communities
• Funding options for Non-Bankable/Early Stage/Start up
• 10% Down 504 Real Estate Loans
• Write SBA loans with 90% SBA Guaranty
• Business counseling services for start-up and early growth stage
June 19, 2019, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Municipal Annex
June 19, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM @ Hood College
Whether you have a medical device, diagnostic, health IT app, or therapeutic, if you have to obtain FDA approval to commercialize your product, you should attend this event! Learn about the obstacles, opportunities, draft guidances and new pathways you must consider when creating a regulatory strategy. In this ever-changing environment, the key to success is both transparency and a keen understanding of the options available for your regulatory pathway.