Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
October 18, 2017, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ City Hall, Boardroom
October 18, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Municipal Annex, Room A
October 18, 2017, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Miles & Stockbridge Frederick Office
Learn What Investors Really Need to Know + Benefit from the Real Worlds of Law & Angel Capital
Reduce the Intimidation that Can Accompany Due Diligence + Balance Risk/Return in Your Portfolio
Your time will be well-invested in this practical evening workshop that will discuss how to:
• Unlock the mysteries of company valuation
• Understand the importance of validated “bottoms-up” pro forma financials
• Identify & avoid pitfalls of offerings & term sheets
• Navigate the “why”s and the “how”s of intellectual property
• Avoid “mortgaging” your future for short-term gain
• Grasp the importance of documentation (e.g., loans, contracts, etc.)