The City of Frederick Recreation Department 23 tennis courts available at parks located throughout the city. Parks with available tennis courts are listed below. Please remember that the tennis courts at Baker Park are reserved for groups at certain times. These reservations are shown on the downloadable schedule available on this page. For more information on reserving tennis courts, please contact Sarah Stamper.Tennis Court Rules & Policy
- The City of Frederick Parks & Recreation Department has priority use of all courts for its programs.
- Individuals or groups wishing to reserve courts for match play or tournaments should contact the City's Parks & Recreation Department at 301-600-1173 for more information.
- Permit holders must have approved permits in their possession at all times while using the courts and must be able to produce permit upon request.
- First come basis for play unless permitted activities are scheduled.
- Players must limit play to 1.5 hours if other players are waiting to play.
- Private instruction for pay is prohibited.
- Please observe tennis rules and court courtesy at all times.
- Tennis shoes Must be worn at all times.
- Authorized uses only - no roller skating, skate boarding, bicycles, or hockey allowed on courts at any time.
- City Residents - $10.00 per time slot per court
- Non City Residents - $50.00 per time slot per court
- Time Slots Available: 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM / 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM / 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|Available Tennis Courts|
|Amber Meadows||201 Amber Drive||2||Yes|
|Baker Park||500 Fleming Ave
West 2nd Street
|Hillcrest||1350 Hillcrest Drive||1||No|
|Max Kehne Park||1100 West 7th Street||2||Yes|
|Monarch Ridge||607 Swallowtail Drive||1||No|
|Monocacy Village||409 Delaware Road||2||Yes|
|Overlook Park||501 Coralberry Court||2||Yes|
|Wetherburne Park||2285 Wetherburne Way||2||No|